Horseshoe Bay to Langdale
- BC Ferries operates a scheduled ferry service between Vancouver and the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia, from Horseshoe Bay in West Vancouver to Langdale on the Sechelt Peninsula of the Sunshine Coast.
- Vehicles and Passengers
- Distance: 9.7 nautical miles
- Sailing Time: 40 Minutes
- Sailings: 8 daily round-trip sailings between Horseshoe Bay and Langdale
- West Vancouver Terminal: Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal
- Sechelt Peninsula Terminal: Langdale Ferry Terminal
- Horseshoe Bay/Langdale and Earls Cove/Saltery Bay ferry schedules are not guaranteed to connect, so please plan your travels accordingly.
- At Langdale, ticket sales will end 5 minutes before the scheduled sailing time for vehicles and walk-on passengers. At Horseshoe Bay only, ticket sales for vehicles and walk-on passengers will end 10 minutes before the scheduled sailing time.
- The Horseshoe Bay terminal is located 25 km northwest of downtown Vancouver. Driving instructions from Vancouver: Travel west on Georgia Street, through Stanley Park, cross the Lions Gate Bridge, and follow the Upper Levels Highway, 99-1, to Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal. The total estimated driving time from downtown Vancouver is 25 minutes, depending on traffic conditions
Langdale to Gambier Island and Keats Island
- BC Ferries operates a scheduled service from Langdale to Gambier Island (New Brighton) and Keats Island in Howe Sound.
- Passengers Only – No Vehicles
- Distance and Sailing Times vary
- Sailings: 13 daily round-trip sailings
- Terminals on Keats Island: Keats Landing and Eastbourne
- Terminal on Gambier Island: New Brighton
Click on the map to view a large scale map of the Pacific Northwest Ferry Routes, or view BC Ferries’ map of Ferry Routes in BC (PDF format). Make vehicle reservations and check current ferry schedules, ferry fares, capacity conditions at major ferry terminals, and the departure and arrival status of current sailings directly on the BC Ferries website.
BC Ferries Schedules for these Routes