5 reasons to visit our one-of-a-kind Canadian surf camp in Tofino
We can all feel it; summer is around the bend. The days are getting longer, the air is getting warmer, and for our little town of Tofino BC, the excitement is building. We all wait in anticipation throughout the rainy winter to indulge in breathtaking sunset surfs, local cuisine, and evenings with friends from all over the world. For those coming to experience our little piece of paradise, summer in Tofino feels like an endless adventure.
Since 1998, Pacific Surf Co. has offered the highest-quality surf products and services as we spread the love and joy of surfing to all those who visit us. We’ve combined this passion with the local expertise of Tofino Travel Co. to create Pacific Surf Camps, a truly unique way to experience Canada’s pristine West Coast.
Our all-inclusive Pacific Surf Camps are exactly that – all inclusive. Not only do you get expert surf coaching, comfy accommodations, great food, transportation and surf swag bags, but you also get insider’s access to the good life in Tofino, tours of Pacific Rim National Park, and a tonne of laughs and good times with your local guide, Drew Burke. Our surf camps provide a real look at Canada’s beautiful, tree-lined and wave-lapped coast, and when you head home you’ll be leaving with all the skills you need to surf confidently on your own.
Five reasons that our All-Inclusive Pacific Surf Camp is the perfect holiday to make your surf dreams come true:
1. You’ll get morning surf coaching at Tofino’s surf breaks provided by Pacific Surf Co.’s experienced, water-loving instructors.
2. Your lessons are accompanied by video analysis and in-depth introductions to the style and science of surfing.
3. You’ll experience Tofino like a local – hitting up all the hidden and not-so hidden spots locals love to hang out at. Days will seem dreamy as you hang out at the Tofino Brewing Co, check out the surf gear at Storm Surf Shop, and feast on local cuisine each meal of the day.
4. You’ll explore Pacific Rim National Park – a true gem of Canada’s coast – with an expert guide that knows every inch of the rugged coastline.
5. At the end of your trip, you’ll receive a personalized, professional photo package documenting your progression in the water.
Visit www.tofinotravel.com/5-day-pacific-surf-camp/ for more details and to book online today!
Pacific Surf Co.
Tofino Travel Co.
Contact: Drew Burke
Featured Image: Paul Levy