National Park Campgrounds and ReservationsDonald Lovegrove2014-06-18T13:33:21-07:00
Campsite Reservations in National Parks
National Park Campgrounds – Reservation Service Available
Gulf Islands National Park
- Vehicle Accessible Camping: McDonald Campground in Sidney and Prior Centennial Campground on Pender Island.
- Backcountry Camping: 10 backcountry camping areas with approximately 100 backcountry campsites on 8 Gulf Islands.
- Parks Canada Campsite Reservation Information: Gulf Islands National Park
Pacific Rim National Park
- There is one campground within the Long Beach Unit of Pacific Rim National Park. Green Point Campground is located midway between Ucluelet and Tofino, open May 1 to mid October.
Parks Canada Campsite Reservation Information: Green Point Campground
- Camping in the Broken Group Islands is permitted within designated camping areas located on Hand, Turret, Gibraltar, Willis, Dodd, Clarke and Gilbert Islands. Park Wardens are stationed in the Islands from May to October.
Parks Canada Campsite Reservation Information: Broken Group Islands