Long Beach Lodge Resort on Vancouver Island is offering a new annual weekend Wellness and Adventure Retreat package for women led by Canadian fitness guru Michele Shorter.
“Nourish your Beautiful Body” throughout the weekend … November 6 to 8, 2015.
This inaugural adventure and wellness retreat targets women of all ages and combines boot camp sessions on the beach, challenging yoga and Pilates classes, with nourishing food, and guided sessions on setting fitness, nutrition, and adventure goals inside.
Surf and paddleboard lessons, invigorating hikes and massage sessions will be optional add-ons to the weekend, with rain gear highly recommended!
The Shorter Approach to beauty and wellness is built on the philosophy that to take part in all life has to offer, you need to be fit, healthy and confident in your abilities to “go the distance”. If your goal is to do more at home and be more active, this weekend will set up a path for a healthier, long-term lifestyle.
If your goal is to travel more and explore the world, training ahead of time reduces injuries; sets up healthier eating regimes and practices to nourish the body. In addition, improved health and confidence may inspire travellers to choose adventure trips in destinations that may have seemed too intimidating in the past.
During the weekend, participants will have the opportunity to learn about new and emerging adventure travel trends and experiences to further inspire them to set and reach their wellness and fitness goals.
Beauty & the Beach Weekend Women’s Wellness package includes:
- Two nights shared accommodation in a Rainforest Cottage (up to four guests); private accommodation is available for a surcharge and preferred rates are available for additional nights to extend your stay.
- Friday night welcome tapas/dinner in the Great Room
- Saturday and Sunday morning group breakfasts in the Great Room
- Saturday night dinner in the Great Room
- Full use of the luxurious spa-like facilities in the Surf Club including the outdoor hot pool & sauna
- “The Shorter Approach” guided fitness and wellness sessions led by Michele Shorter:
- Boot camp classes on the beach
- Beach yoga
- Goal setting
- Guided trail runs
- Wellness planning session
Weekend package starts from $699 per person.
Locals package available (no accommodation) for $450.
Dates: November 6 to 8, 2015.
Long Beach Lodge Resort
1441 Pacific Rim Highway
The Fine Print…
Package available November 6 to 8, 2015 only
New bookings only; cannot be combined with any other offer