A secluded world of beaches, bays, islands and fjords overlooked by B.C.’s majestic Coast Mountains, the Sunshine Coast stretches 180km along the Strait of Georgia, from Howe Sound to Desolation Sound. The Sunshine Coast lives up to its name, with bright days outnumbering gloomy ones by a wide margin.
While the Sunshine Coast is not part of Vancouver Island, a number of parks on the Sunshine Coast are in close proximity to Vancouver Island, and are easily accessed by boat from the island. We therefore provide information on the parks listed below:
- Copeland Islands Marine Provincial Park
- Desolation Sound Marine Provincial Park
- Roscoe Bay Provincial Park
- Teakerne Arm Provincial Park
- Walsh Cove Provincial Park